Sunday, January 27, 2013

20% Project

For my 20% project I am testing memory on different levels.The physiology of a human brain is fascinating so I decided to pinpoint on a certain aspect of it; memory. I wanted to explore the capacity of human memory. I also wanted to see if there was any particular differences between male memory and female memory. I also wanted to see the differences between long term and short term memory.Usha, Vaishnavi, and myself will conduct several catagory of tests from visual to sight. Using books and website I anticipate on finding out the specifics of memory. My mom works in a Physiatrics  Hospital so I'll ask her to get more information for me. I think some of the problems that will occur is that our calculation may come in a range of answers and it may be hard to draw a conclusion. I won't know until I try so Im crossing my fingers for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment