Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunscreen


Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes
you’re behind…the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with
yourself.


This quote is easy to relate in teen years. In teen years I feel that everyone wants to be someone else or be better then what they already are. And at the end of all the jealousy your only destructing yourself.  Also sometimes you're the better one and sometimes you're the worse, but it doesn't matter because at the end you're by yourself.  In my personal experience I'v always been competitive, but I'm not too obvious about it. I even say negative things about myself just to not make myself not seem like a show-off, if that makes sense. Anyway, I compete for all kinds of things, to be smarter, faster, prettier, etc. It doesn't stop there I try to be weirder, crazier, even meaner.   

No comments:

Post a Comment